Website Hit Counters
Web Counters

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We Set A Date!

WE SET A DATE! May 11th 2013



Nona and bean 

My first Mothers day was a blast bean and daddy picked out a nice ihome for my ipod to play music which i thought was really sweet! I love nakova and josh with all my heart and I thank the lord everyday for blessing me with such a wonderful family i could not ask for more!


ME an josh are excited beans 1st birthday is coming close and we plan on having an elmo themed party



I love how cuddly Nakova is 

ON the move and no one can stop my lil lover 

Big baby blues, the real question is will she keep these gorgeous eyes? Josh has deep dark chocolate brown eyes and i have green blue eyes



Lol beaner looks like a lizard in this photo





standing like a big girl 

I love this picture 


Tiny toes



HAVE A BLESSED DAY! Planning on uploading the blog again on Sunday so keep a look out for even more posts! If any one has any creative wedding or birthday party ideas let us know open to ideas! Live Love Laugh 

No comments:

Post a Comment